Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Behind the Title Thursday blog post and this week, it’s from, Like a Thief in the Night. #gayromance #MMromance #LGBT #artist


 

Behind the Title Thursday blog post series and this week, it’s from, Like a Thief in the Night.

 

“…you’ve shown me nothing but kindness. Thank you. I feel incredibly lucky to have met you. It hurt like hell thinking I might have to let you go. See, I couldn’t have you associated with anything illegal. I thought I had to do what Collins asked, but I just … couldn’t…”

“You didn’t. I’m glad because it would break my heart to lose you from my life now…”

Jon stood and brought his chair closer to Saxon’s. He sat and took Saxon’s hands in his. His eyes glistened with unshed tears. “What’s a gorgeous, successful, loving guy like you doing with someone like me?”

Saxon shook his head. Concerned, he pulled one of his hands from Jon’s grasp and slipped it around his face. “What?”

“I love you, Saxon. I want you to know it’s real and not because of your kindness. I always thought when I met a man and fell in love with him, I’d be … well … I’d have made a success of my art, the little saleroom would be buzzing, I’d have something to offer … but I met you having trespassed on your home like a thief in the night.”

Joy flooded Saxon when Jon declared his love and then listening to Jon worry about not having anything to offer, his heart ached for his lover. “You’re not, though, are you? Not a thief in the night—you never took anything. Jon, I love you. You’re exactly right for me. I only have to touch you and I’m mush. I look at you and love you. You will have a saleroom that’s buzzing one day.” He placed a gentle kiss on Jon’s lips.

Jon let go of Saxon’s hand and wrapped his arms around his waist. He kissed Saxon between smiles and soft whispers.

Copyright E. D. Parr, Evernight Publishing

BUY the BOOK and read another teaser on the Evernight website

https://www.evernightpublishing.com/like-a-thief-in-the-night-by-e-d-parr/

OR find the book on,

Amazon http://mybook.to/LikeAThiefInTheNight

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/952715

https://www.kobo.com/gb/en/ebook/like-a-thief-in-the-night-2

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/like-a-thief-in-the-night-e-d-parr/1132856965

https://www.bookstrand.com/book/like-a-thief-in-the-night-mm

Please note this book contains explicit MM love scenes

HEA


Like a Thief in the Night,

Gorgeous, businessman, Saxon Dearing buys a pied de terre in the city where he works. Only using the place on three nights, he goes home to his beachside house for the rest of the week. At thirty-two, immersed in his work, he doesn’t know he’s lonely until delicious, twenty-five year old Jon Palmer literally drops into his life during a thunderstorm.

Artist Jon struggles to sell his paintings from a tiny studio, and works in a city gallery to pay his rent. As the two men fall in love, Jon can’t overcome the idea his lack of success is a barrier to telling handsome, wealthy Saxon how he feels.

When his boss offers him a dangerous way of making money, Jon must make a choice.

Will he risk telling Saxon he loves him or let his lack of confidence lead him astray and away from the man who loves him, too?

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment