Monday, December 5, 2022

Not even the pouring rain can dampen the hot stuff going on in #bestseller #MMromance #holidayromance Night Song #teaserTuesday #gayromance #LGBTQ

 


Twenty-five year old Oliver Honeycutt has no idea how handsome he is. He’s creative, brilliant at his job, and underused in the designer fashion store where he works. Behind the scenes, Oliver takes special care with orders for customer, rock star, Zane Highwood. When Zane is to be the main attraction in the store’s Christmas party, fashion show, Oliver hopes Zane will notice him.

 

Multi-millionaire, twenty-five year old, Noah Somersby, made his first million before he was twenty-one and now owns a number of casual-chic menswear stores. He’s a designer, gorgeous, and desperate to find a man who will love him for himself and not see dollar signs as they kiss.

 

Noah doesn’t often take the train into the city, but one rainy day he does, as he settles into a seat opposite Oliver, the two men exchange interested glances.

In fact, Noah is super attracted to Oliver and Oliver thinks Noah is gorgeous.

 

As the store holiday season party approaches, can serendipity bring them together?

Read the Teaser

Oliver gazed at the handsome man who squatted by him, pressing the towel of ice to his bruise. He’s gorgeous, gentle…

Noah applied the ice. “There’s no swelling yet. That’s good. It shouldn’t take long to heal if you ice it a couple of times.” He stood, leaving the towel-wrapped ice on Oliver’s ankle, and pulled Oliver’s t-shirt away to look at his shoulder. “Let’s check the other bruise. Hell, Oliver, this one stretches down your muscle.”

Oliver looked. “Yeah, I saved myself from hitting the side of the building with my head using that arm.”

Noah stared at him obviously worried and a little frown creased his forehead. “I’ll get more ice.” Then he bent and kissed Oliver’s shoulder.

Oliver closed his eyes as Noah’s lips touched his skin. “It’s okay. I’ll get it. You’re going to think I’m a big baby.”

“Nope, stay here and ice the ankle.”

Oliver let him go.

With Noah back and another towel full of ice on his bruised arm, Oliver smiled at him. “I can’t remember when I last felt so cared for. I put coffee on, but there’s bourbon in the cupboard, too, if you want some—you will stay for a while?”

Noah’s eyes filled with emotion. “I’ll stay all night if you need me.”

Warmth rose through Oliver. A strong urge to kiss Noah gripped him. He struggled up, trying to hold the ice on his arm, and let the towel wrapped around his ankle fall a little. “I do … need you … in, in my life.” He brought his face close to Noah’s and placed a gentle kiss on his mouth.

Noah slid his arms around Oliver’s waist. He returned the kiss, lingering to prolong the touch, breathing against Oliver’s lips and kissing him again. When he drew away, he closed his eyes, then took a satisfied breath and smiled before he gazed at Oliver with attraction beaming from his blue eyes.

“The moment I saw you on the train, I hoped we’d meet and that you’d be as attracted to me as I am to you. It’s been a long time since a kiss could do what yours does to me.”

As if to emphasize the emotion, Noah brushed his lips on Oliver’s with a sigh.

Oliver’s breath caught as pleasure rushed over his body. He could take any amount of Noah’s tenderness. Happiness streamed through Oliver. “I can’t even remember my last kiss, aside from yours, I mean.”

Noah raised his eyebrows for a second. “Really? Mine was in the summer. It was just a kiss. I haven’t been in a relationship for a year—just never met the right guy.”

Oliver let the tingle of sensation and comfort from Noah’s touch travel through his body for a moment. “I gave up looking even though I wanted to meet someone.”

“I’m lucky, then, to have met you before another guy came to his senses and snapped you up. You are gorgeous.”

Copyright E. D. Parr Evernight Publishing 


BUY the BOOK

Evernight https://www.evernightpublishing.com/night-song-by-e-d-parr/

Siren Bookstrand, https://www.bookstrand.com/book/night-song-mm

Smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1057936

Download files for any eReader and your kindle on all sites above

KOBO https://www.kobo.com/gb/en/ebook/night-song-12

NOOK https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/night-song-e-d-parr/1138445708

Amazon sites

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08PY6NBPQ

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08PY6NBPQ



 

No comments:

Post a Comment