Wednesday, December 6, 2017

If you love a sizzling tale of manlove with a fantasy edge and a touch of #menage #midweektease #MMromance

Mid Week Tease this week is from last week's MMromance release
The Dreamboat
So if you love a sizzling tale of manlove with a fantasy edge and a touch of menage, do check it out

Read the teaser


Indigo’s heartbeat hammered as he left Darian standing on the bridge. He passed the small marquee striped with vivid orange and lemon and glanced at the canvas door flapping in the night breeze. He’d checked the tent the first time he’d made his rounds. It had been used to sell cold drinks, and the re-cycle box was full of hard plastic tumblers and glass bottles. The temptation to look back at Darian tugged at him, but he strode on, determined to finish his work and then take pleasure in the hunk’s company. I never expected that … for him to be there … or for him to want me. I hope he wants more than just a quick fuck. He’s so hot, and beautiful. I already want him badly. There was no way I could resist him. That kiss was delicious. Stars, my cock’s aching. Maybe he stopped me in my spell because he’s attracted to me. Maybe he saw the relentless desperate longing in my eyes. A smile spread on Indigo’s lips as he made a little fun of his need for love.

Despite his continual checking of the time, the rest of the night’s work flew by and Indigo made his way to his skeeter. He saw Darian standing at the entrance to the skeeter park. His heart gave a huge thud in his chest and then beat so fast Indigo was out of breath when he came to a halt beside his intended lover.

Darian’s happy smile of greeting brought an instinctive smile to Indigo’s lips in response.
“You’re here.” Darian’s low voice sent thrills of pleasure coursing over Indigo’s stomach.

“Yes, of course.” Indigo couldn’t say more. A surge of desire for hunky Darian made him bizarrely nervous. He stood before the man he’d craved at first sight.

Darian gazed at him with eyes reflecting lust and admiration. “I want you to know before you take me to the Dreamboat, I’m inexperienced and it’s been some time since I did this.”

Tenderness in his voice, Indigo tried to reassure Darian. “I’ll enjoy your company no matter what.”

Darian’s dark blue gaze traveled down Indigo’s body and rested for long moments on the growing bulge in his pants. “The kiss on the bridge took my breath away. I can’t wait to hold you naked in my arms.”

Indigo’s cock hardened even more and he whispered, “Then we both feel the same. Come on, let’s get out of here.”

Darian strode alongside him to the skeeter.

Indigo unlocked it with a wave of his hand and the doors lifted.

“Hop in, Darian.” Happiness rose as he said the name. He smiled to himself as he sat in the pilot’s seat and closed the doors. That felt right, as if we’re together … long-term lovers. I’d like that … very much.

Copyright E.D.Parr 2017 Evernight Publishing 
Still on release discount at Evernight
Also available
http://www.bookstrand.com/the-dreamboat-mm


Hop to other midweek teasers



5 comments: