Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Out today #gayromance Night Song from @evernightpub and E. D. Parr @parr_books. A hot, #Chistmas #MMromance. Read a #teaser. #newrelease #LGBT

 


Twenty-five year old Oliver Honeycutt has no idea how handsome he is. He’s creative, brilliant at his job, and underused in the designer fashion store where he works. Behind the scenes, Oliver takes special care with orders for customer, rock star, Zane Highwood. When Zane is to be the main attraction in the store’s Christmas party, fashion show, Oliver hopes Zane will notice him

Multi-millionaire, twenty-five year old, Noah Somersby, made his first million before he was twenty-one and now owns a number of casual-chic menswear stores. He’s a designer, gorgeous, and desperate to find a man who will love him for himself and not see dollar signs as they kiss.

 Noah doesn’t often take the train into the city, but one rainy day he does, as he settles into a seat opposite Oliver, the two men exchange interested glances.

In fact, Noah is super attracted to Oliver and Oliver thinks Noah is gorgeous.

As the store holiday season party approaches, can serendipity bring them together?


Read a hot new teaser


“The moment I saw you on the train, I hoped we’d meet and that you’d be as attracted to me as I am to you. It’s been a long time since a kiss could do what yours does to me.”

As if to emphasize the emotion, Noah brushed his lips on Oliver’s with a sigh.

Oliver’s breath caught as pleasure rushed over his body. He could take any amount of Noah’s tenderness. Happiness streamed through Oliver. “I can’t even remember my last kiss, aside from yours, I mean.”

Noah raised his eyebrows for a second. “Really? Mine was in the summer. It was just a kiss. I haven’t been in a relationship for a year—just never met the right guy.”

Oliver let the tingle of sensation and comfort from Noah’s touch travel through his body for a moment. “I gave up looking even though I wanted to meet someone.”

“I’m lucky, then, to have met you before another guy came to his senses and snapped you up. You are gorgeous.”

Completely enchanted by Noah, Oliver slipped his free hand around Noah’s head and kissed him. Passion ignited as Noah hungrily returned the kiss with a low moan. Streaks of sexual need sped along Oliver’s stomach and pooled in his groin. His cock stirred and hardened. Desperation grew in Oliver. He slowly pulled away from Noah, worried that he’d spook gentle Noah with his neediness.

Noah still held Oliver, but he loosened his grasp. His blue eyes darkened as he gazed at Oliver. “It’s okay. I won’t rush you. I want this to be the start of something good, something lasting.”

Hope blanketed Oliver. He couldn’t help putting a soft, quick kiss on Noah’s perfect lips.

“I’ll pour the coffee.”

Noah slid his arms from around Oliver’s waist. “I’ll help.”

Copyright E. D. Parr, Evernight Publishing 2020

BUY the BOOK













No comments:

Post a Comment